May Goals -

Monday, May 8, 2017

Yes, I am aware that we are eight days into May. I'm jumping on the bandwagon a little bit late, but better late than never, right?!

I see so many of my blogger friends do monthly goal posts and I find them so inspiring! Not only that, but I also see a lot of good change come from monthly blog goals. And I figure, if nothing else, at least I have these documented somewhere on the wonderful internet to look back on. And I have several strangers to hold me accountable ;) 


:. May Goals .:

Blog Goals:: Be More Consistent. A struggle of mine, for sure. I want to grow my blog into what I've always wanted it to be. I just need to stop getting discouraged and neglecting it. 
Make a Schedule. Another struggle of mine. This goes hand in hand with the first goal. Now that I have more time on my hands hopefully I can make this happen!

Personal Goals:: Take More Pictures. I love taking pictures. And I'm finding more and more that I love having little memories to look back on. 
Practice my Photography More. Photography has always been a great big passion of mine, but I put it on the back burner because I am quick to compare myself to others. Gotta be more confident, and practice more. 
Do More Random Acts of Kindness. Definitely a personal goal. Something that I used to do a whole lot, and need to keep continue doing. 

I'm exciting to work on these goals throughout this month, and hopefully by the time June rolls around I'll have some of these checked off and completed!!
What are your May goals?


1 comment :

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs