.Summer Goals.

Thursday, June 22, 2017

In honor of the first day of Summer being yesterday, I decided that what better time to do my summer goals post?! I chose to do summer goals instead of monthly goals throughout the summer, because to me, the summer months all feel the same... and they all go by far too quickly!

:: My Summer 2017 Goals ::


- Read More. I would be much too embarrassed if I told you how many half read books are sitting on my dresser right now. I'm always very eager to start a new book and then I never finish them. So first part of this goal is to finish the books I have started, and then read more books :)

- Get Fit! I know I know... you're probably thinking, "wow she says that a lot." Yeah, it's because I do! To be completely honest, I have a hard time following through with workout-related things. As much as I don't like to admit it, I tend to be a quitter when I'm not good at physical activities. BUT! In the early summer months I've started waking up, doing a short yoga routine, and then doing some simply at-home exercises. If you're looking for easy do-at-home yoga, I definitely recommend Yoga with Adriene on Youtube, her videos are phenomenal and very easy to follow along with on your own!

- Eat Less Crap. I am a huge lover of chips. When I was younger, everyone used to tell me that one day my metabolism would catch up with me, and that day has come. I never really thought it was true when people would say, in terms of junk/fast food, "eat that now, because once you're older you won't be able to!" But I'm here today telling you (and mostly myself) that it is in fact true. This summer I want to make it a habit to start eating healthier snacks, and snacking less all together.

- Grow. In every sense of the word. I declared personally that this was going to be a summer of growth. It's much more meant in a personal way, and I'm not really even sure I could sum it up for you. Just growth, in many ways.

- Adventure. Being that next summer I will have graduated college and will hopefully have found, or be looking for, a more permanent full-time job.. I feel it's necessary that I take advantage of my free days this summer, and adventure my heart out! Although I've lived in the same town/same city my whole life, I still feel like there are so many places here that I've never been, and want to go to. 

It may be a short little list, but those five things are my main goals for this summer. If you haven't already, I encourage you to make a summer goals list, and to write it down and put it somewhere where you can see it everyday. It's exciting to look back on lists like that at the end of the month or the end of the summer and be able to feel like you accomplished your goals! 
What are some of your summer goals?




No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs