It's November:

Saturday, November 5, 2016


Life has been hectic as ever lately, but I don't think I would want it any other way. So many new things are taking place in my life and I am so excited to watch them all play out. I wanted to just give a little update, and let you all know I am indeed still alive... even though I haven't posted in months! 


 While I was at home over Fall Break, I got to spend some sweet sweet time with my family and do some fall activities. 


 I've recently moved to Lancaster and have been enjoying exploring the area and finding new places that I'm positive I will fall in love with. 

 I got to visit my (seemingly) long lost friend Natalie in Harrisburg over one weekend. We spent time drinking coffee, making apple crisp, and watching The Office. I love getting to visit her and have her show me all of her favorite places in her little town.

I've accepted the fact that I spend a majority of my time in the car now. With lots of coffee and good conversation, of course. 

As the new season rolls in, I hope to get to blogging a lot more in my (very limited) free time. Keep an eye out for some Holiday posts coming up soon!
*with all the traveling I've been doing.. I couldn't even tell you where my camera is. So I apologize if the photos in this post are appearing blurry on your device!*



No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs