Summer yummies.

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

While I was at school, I was always telling myself that I need to exercise more and what not. Well, that never happened. I either never found time for it or was just too lazy :/
So! Since yesterday was the first day of July, I decided it's time to crack down. Exercise and eat healthy!
I've always found it trickier for me to find really healthy things to eat, because I have a food allergy to anything and everything dairy. Literally everything. You would think this would make it easier to eat healthy, but for me it just doesn't. Fruits and veggies is the way to go I guess :) While I was surfing Pinterest trying to find a not-so-crazy exercise plan, my friend Natalie conveniently posted one on her blog! Yay!


I also may or not have found a butt workout to do....... (hehe)


I am definitely feeling it today, let me tell you! But I'm glad I found something a little on the easier side instead of something crazy. I absolutely recommend trying these out if you're looking for something :)

Back to the healthy eating: I had a scrambled egg for breakfast, and wanted try something new for lunch. My neighbor had brought over some fresh veggies from her garden, and what is better than fresh veggies! I concocted up something that I honestly had no idea how it would turn out. But it ended up being so delicious! I loved it.

*Cucumber, Tomatoes, Cilantro, Red wine vinegar, olive oil, and sea salt*

Happy July, lovelies! I hope summer is treating everyone well :) 


2 comments :

  1. I love this! I'm working on a healthy foods blog too! We have the SAME allergies! Haha! Hopefully some of them will help you!
    You can add chopped onions to the salad and it is super yummy! My Mama makes the same salad all the time and I love it! : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Allergies are the worst! I look forward to reading your post! :)

      Delete

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs