GF - DF

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Praise God from whom all gluten free - dairy free bakeries flow!

My mom had told me about a GF&DF bakery right here in Pittsburgh! So today we ventured out to pay them visit. It was a cute, tiny, city bakery all tucked away on a busy street full of little shops.
They had so many different kinds of breads, rolls, snacks, mixes and so much more!

Gluten free, dairy free goodies everywhere! Ah!

Of course I wanted to buy everything in the store... but we ended up leaving with three cupcakes (two cappuccino, and a hostess-like one.) and a pizza pocket!


It was the best day, and I look forward to finding more places like this one :)

I hope you are all having a lovely week and enjoying the Holiday season!!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs