Woah!

Sunday, December 14, 2014

It has been far too long since I have blogged and my how I miss it!

I just finished my first semester of Sophomore year in college! Crazy! And now it is the holiday season and I am so excited to be home for a nice long break.
I don't know how to go about recapping the last however many months so I will just start new :)

Recently I've been really into smoothies! I'm still dairy free and more recently gluten free(what a pain!) so I am always trying to find something to satisfy my sweet tooth. And fruit is healthier than candy, right? ;)
A few weeks ago I didn't have much left in my apartment before leaving school but I whipped up a chocolate cinnamon banana ice cream smoothie. It was to die for! I used DF - GF ice cream and cocoa.
Today I just tried something new. A honey banana pineapple smoothie. I saw a recipe online that called for coconut extract which probably would've given it more of a pina colada taste which would've been good, but I didn't have coconut haha. It was still so good and refreshing!
~Honey banana pineapple smoothie~

What are your favorite smoothie recipes? :)

2 comments :

  1. That sounds so good! Where can I find the recipe? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Silly me! I totally forgot to include it haha. I'm not a measure-er.. but I used one banana, about 5 (bitesized) cubes of pineapple, some almond milk, and a squirt of honey :)

      Delete

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs