.:Sunshine:.

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

It has been entirely too long since I have posted! I think the cold weather and school got the best of me these past few months... but the sun is now shining, the temperatures are going up, and I am back :) I have A LOT of plans for my blog that maybe I'll tell you a little about in another post. Be excited! Because I know I am :)

I am so very happy that the weather has decided to get nice and I can start doing more things outside. (I have probably taken at least 30 walks around my college campus in the past 3 days because you can't just sit inside when it is this beautiful outside!)

School is finally coming to an end, and I honestly could not be happier. This past semester has been a rough one for me in more ways than one, and I am really looking forward to the next few months of relaxation and rejuvenation! Although I am happy that school will be over.. I am a bit sad because a few of my really close friends are graduating, and getting married, and going off to do incredible things with their lives. I'm so proud of all of them!!


Because school is ending, and I want to spend every last minute I can with my friends, we have been finding some pretty fun things to do in this gorgeous weather! Over the weekend, me and some friends go out nails done and then went to a food truck festival in Downtown Phoenixville. I had never been to anything to a food truck festival and it was SO fun! The lines were all pretty long for the trucks, but it smelled amazing :)


We did get Tornado Potatoes though :)

On Sunday, we got cupcakes and made some snacks and had a picnic in a field in the back of our campus that is full of dandelions! 


It was the most lovely ending to our last week of classes.

What are your favorite things to do in the sunshine? :)

Be blessed!
- Amy.

3 comments :

  1. I had so much fun!! I love summer and sunshine and YOU! I'll miss you so much this summer but we'll be visiting I'm sure. Love you Amy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on classes being done! I love to just lay and get a tan :) And eat icecream. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Amy, I answered your question regarding your author description on the Facebook group..BOBB
    I have been working with this template , so I know how it works. Enjoy your summer.

    ReplyDelete

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs