Summer Eats -

Sunday, May 17, 2015

If I haven't mentioned before... I adore food. I could spend all day eating, (and I usually do...)
But, I have a few food allergies, so eating everything I want isn't always an option. I know I have mentioned it several times before, but I stay away from dairy and gluten. I know, it's a tough mix! But it forces me to eat more fruits and veggies and yummy meat. I am always always looking for new recipes of things to try, and new and different ways to cook things.  Here are a few pictures of some yummies I've had/made over the past few weeks. (Yes, I am one of those people that takes pictures of their food. And proud of it!!)

.:Grilled bacon wrapped mini steaks with green peppers and onions:.

.:Blueberry GF pancakes with brown sugar and cinnamon:.

.:top-sauteed broccoli seasoned with salt and pepper.
bottom-strawberries and blueberries with brown sugar:.

.:Cucumber, cherry tomato, onion, black bean, and corn salad with red wine vinegar:.
(Recipe here)

The summer is a great time to experiment with new recipes because so many fruits and veggies are in season. What are some of your favorite summer meals or snacks? I am always open to trying new things! :)

- Be blessed

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs