Rooted in Design :: the love of plants

Tuesday, June 2, 2015


Through Blogging for Books I received this wonderful work of art. As of recently I have taken a new liking to plants. Indoor plants, outdoor plants, big plants, small plants, I just love them all. 
When I discovered this book, Rooted in Design by Tara Heibel and Tassy De Give I loved plants even more. While this book is focused on indoor planting, the techniques and tips they give can easily be used when working with outdoor plants as well. 
That is probably my favorite thing about this book, that it is chalked full of tips followed by beautiful pictures displaying the plant projects. Another aspect of this book that I really liked was that at the end of each chapter they give a little tutorial of how you can make one of the unique plant designs.

This book will not be one that just collects dust on your bookshelf, but will be one that you go back to time and time again.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs