August Goals.

Monday, August 6, 2018




I cannot believe that it is August already!! Where in the world is this summer going?! I feel like just yesterday it was May. Anyway, hello! Yes, I know, it's been a while. I apologize. Life got a tad bit busy for a while there and I kind of put blogging on the back burner. But I am going to make it a priority from now on, because I honestly do really enjoy it, and I don't want this to just turn into another webpage lost on the internet!
That being said, today I wanted to share my August goals with you! I know we're already 6 days in, but better late than never, right? ;) 
Four short and simple goals for this month. I have so many more goals that I want and hope to achieve, but sometimes we need to remind ourselves to just take it one month at a time, one day at a time, one goal at a time. You don't need some long lengthy list of super big things to achieve. I encourage you to start with four. Or maybe even.. 2. Start with at least two goals and go from there! No need to stress ourselves out by adding more to our already full plates.

What are some of your goals for this month?

5 comments :

  1. This is a great list! I like the broad scope of "adventure more" and the potential that holds! I think I like that for myself, read more books, connect with others more thoughtfully, and stick to my monthly budget.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those are great goals! I especially like connecting with others more thoughtfully - that's probably something I could definitely do more of myself!

      Delete
  2. What great goals! I've also been reading more, and eating better. I already finished one book and have started another, and I've incorporated a LOT more fruit and veg into my every day meals! Hopefully I can keep it up all month long.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great! It's always hard to keep up with goals like this - here's hoping we both can keep up with our goals! :)

      Delete

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs