Lately...*

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

It seems like all I ever do anymore is just sit around with my head in the clouds. I find myself constantly daydreaming about trips I want to go on, places I want to visit, foods I want to make, foods I want to eat, coffee I want to drink, crafts I want to make, etc. It's insane! I hardly have any of the means to do half the things I dream of. But this evening I decided it was time to do somethings that I have been wanting to do. 
Today my grandma, my mom and I went out. We had a few errands to run and I wanted to stop at Michaels and look at their jewelry stuff! I picked up some very nice things there and was so excited to start making jewelry. I got home and sat down at the table and had no ideas what so ever. All my inspiration was gone. I was so discouraged and sad, because I have been looking for things to get my mind away from certain things lately, and I didn't want to just mope the night away(like I had every other night). So I turned on my spottily, took out all my supplies and beads and what not and just looked at it all for a good 15-20 minutes. Then I began! I was so happy. It is so relaxing to me and just so fun!

I'm thinking about opening a shop on Etsy. Not completely sure yet, but I have been thinking about it. Would anyone buy my stuff? :) 









No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs