- Oh me, oh my.

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

This past week has been craaaaazy!
I had the wonderful opportunity to be a chaperone at PennDel Youth Camp with my home churches youth group. The night before my pastor called me and informed me that I was the only girl leader going with our group (including 25 girls) and I was a little panicked! The week turned out to be way better then I thought it would. It was incredible to see how God worked in peoples lives, including my own.
That being said.... I am exhausted!
I can't really complain though, because I have been able to just relax and lay around a lot this week, so that has been nice.

Something that I established in January (I wouldn't really call it a new years resolution though) was that I wanted to take more pictures. Photography has always been a passion of mine but my shyness would cause me to not want to be "that person" always stopping to snap a photo at any given opportunity. Well, I am proud to say, that I have turned into that person. I've realized that life is too short to just let it all float by. I want to be able to capture it and remember it forever, or at least for a while. Although it feels like I am having the most boring, lazy, summer.. everyday I try to take pictures of fun little things, or pretty things I saw or bought that day. It's so fun. I love being able to document the things that made my day great. That being said... here are the pictures I took today :)

I cannot get over these gorgeous flowers outside of my neighbors house. Ahhh!

I made myself a cinnamon chai frappuccino with almond milk. Mostly because I wanted to use my new Starbucks cold cup tumbler :)

 Almost everyday I take a picture of the sunset because I can never get over how not one is the same as it has ever looked before. It amazes me.

I hope that everyone is having a lovely summer :)

1 comment :

  1. What pretty flowers!! And girl, don't you worry about stopping and taking pictures. At the end of the day it won't matter if it was awkward or anything because you'll have solo many beautiful memories!

    ReplyDelete

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs