City day::

Monday, June 2, 2014

I am in the process of thinking of some fun things I could blog about every now and then and maybe even get a weekly thing going, also, I would like to try to get some more followers :) But for now, I'll just share my wonderful day with you, if I may.

Today me and my dad decided to go to the Strip District in Pittsburgh. If you don't know... the strip district is basically just a long strip of road with tons of neat shops and street vendors. Usually we go on Saturdays when they are super busy, but this time we went on a week day. A lot of the street vendors were not there and some shops were closed, but it was loads of fun none the less :) And of course, I took some pictures......


















I hope you all had lovely days as well :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs