Good morning ::

Monday, July 13, 2015


Good morning! Happy Monday! 
This is the first post for my new weekly posts called Morning Musings. I am excited :)

So today is Monday. I don't know how the weather is where you are, but for me it is dreary. As it has been pretty much this entire summer (bummer). It's a typical Monday, and these types of days are always a little intimidating. They're the.. spilled my coffee on my skirt, woke up late, have a headache.. type days. Almost always. Darn Mondays.

But today, I wanted to kick this dreary Monday in the behind and just take some time to share with you some things I am most thankful for this morning. Maybe you want to join me, by writing down some things you are thankful for and hanging it somewhere you will see it often today. Just as a little reminder that Monday isn't as terrible as we make it out to be :)

I'm thankful for....
1.) Sunshine: As I mentioned this summer has been pretty rainy and cloudy, but Saturday was the most beautiful sunny day. Not too hot, with a nice steady breeze. I think I sat on my porch the entire day, and didn't regret it at all.
2.) New things/opportunities: For a while now I have been looking for a new church to call my home and get involved in. I love the church I grew up in here at home, but I felt God was calling me further. To stretch me and grow me. Last Sunday and yesterday I went to my friends church with her and her family and I loved it! And their youth director actually reached out to me and asked if I wanted to start coming to their youth group and checking it out and getting involved. I am so excited and so thankful that God is opening doors!
3.) Peace: Life's been a little crazy lately. But God has been filling me with such tremendous peace.
4.) Friends: This season of life I am in has seemed to be all about figuring out who my "real" friends are. Everyone says that happens in high school but I think it got to me a few years too late, haha. But I am so thankful for the friends who have stuck by me in the happy times and in the sad times. 
5.) Guidance: Along with peace, God has been guiding me through this season in such interesting ways. I think he knows I like to keep things interesting and different ;)
What are you thankful for this morning?

Thank you for letting me share your morning with you! May your coffee be strong and your Monday happy :)


No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs