Oh, Paris.

Thursday, July 16, 2015

The Little Paris Bookshop was by far one of the best books I have ever picked up. I have never been a big reader, but I could not put this book down! I wanted to read it every second of everyday, and that's what I did.
I think I picked this book to read at a good time in my life. A time where I've learned love and loss and experienced it first hand. Every page and every chapter of this book just took you deeper and deeper into the feelings and emotions that the main character, Jean Perdu, was feeling. Being a person who is an intense "feeler", this book had me feeling like I was Perdu. 

When I finished The Little Paris Bookshop, I was wishing there was more. I definitely recommend this book to anyone and everyone. It is not your normal love story, but I personally think that this one is better.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs