New Things -

Friday, July 10, 2015

I am embarking on a new journey! Hooray! I love new things. If you read up on my personality type (which is ISTP) you will learn that I am the type of person who needs new things on a pretty regular basis. I hate being tied down in one place, with the same stuff for what seems like forever. Sometimes this can be a curse, and sometimes it's a blessing (or always, I suppose it is always a blessing.). 
So! That being said........

INTRODUCING....

da da da daaaaaaaaaaaaaa!


I have officially launched my photography blog. And I am so excited! For quite some time I have been wanting a place where I can share my photos with people other than my Facebook friends ;) I want to make it very clear that this is not at all a place for me to brag or say "look at what I can do!" I simply have a passion inside to share what I love with the world. I am a firm believer in the saying, "it's okay to feel." Photography is my emotional outlet. I know some people don't have that eye for photographs that some do, but whenever I look at a picture, take a picture, or stare into a lens, some sort of emotion is being felt. And I want people to be able to freely feel through my photographs. 

So follow my new blog! Check back every now again. I am hoping on starting a series, or a challenge. Something fun to kick off this fun new journey. 

So, won't you join me? :) 


No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs